Menu Close

You want to request a legal study so that your business is up to standard. This is a one-time problem and the amount of the study is between 500 and 10,000 euros, so you are potentially eligible to claim a bonus that covers at least 50 percent of the study. (In Brussels)

This article does not expressly target the premiums available in Wallonia and Flanders which meet other conditions, interested parties can consult the following sites:

Services covered:  

Any mission which aims to solve a specific management problem or to improve the functioning and competitiveness of the company. Therefore, external advice and legal studies intended to help a company to comply with the GDPR can benefit from consultancy assistance.


Any company located in one of the 19 municipalities of the Brussels-Capital Region which, cumulatively:

  • is an SME or a microenterprise (the criteria for determining the size are the same as in Wallonia),
  • and has human resources and assets specifically allocated to the company.

You can quickly check which Brussels subsidies you are entitled to (in all areas) via a dedicated application.


The aid amounts to 50% of the cost of the mission, with a minimum of 500 EUR and a maximum of 10,000 EUR. A company can submit requests for a maximum of 5 subsidized missions per calendar year, the total amount of which cannot exceed 10,000 EUR.

The company must advance the total amount of the services and is then awarded the premium.

Service provider :

The company has the free choice of consultant, but it must still opt for a service provider specializing in the subject concerned and with a professional experience of at least two years. (A lawyer specialized in the matter for example).

To conclude, if you fall under the (fairly flexible) conditions described above, it is advisable to submit your request for consultancy assistance as quickly as possible so that you can order any study that meets the criteria for accessing a bonus.

If you have any questions relating to this subject, do not hesitate to contact me via the “contact me” section of the blog.

en_GBEnglish (UK)